“Fortius Quo Fidelius”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Dominion of Belotta is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.334 billion Belottans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 39.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Belottan economy, worth 174 trillion Ibericoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,912 Ibericoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, the nation's war memorials are being torn down and replaced with peace gardens, and election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Belotta's national animal is the Kodiak Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Empire of Andinla.
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Republic of Purple Hyacinth.
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Following new legislation in Belotta, election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll.
- : Following new legislation in Belotta, the nation's war memorials are being torn down and replaced with peace gardens.
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Belotta was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Myness.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Aumeltopia, Saciu, Erinor, Amerion, Land Without Shrimp, Hanguk-Nippon, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Barabarom, Volaworand, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, Rebel-topia, Dasko, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Qvait, Luddinlande, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Phanama, Qawe, Mapico, Tilipria, Abarri, Madreia, Astraee, Jaxon, Bear Connors Paradiso, Cohors Stercore, Bleakfoot, Nueva Alta California, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Linguiniland, Isles of Creckero, Bizzie, Baltenlands, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, Rabbitz, Tarnik, The Filippinas, Gliasco, Ebonhand, and 27 others.Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Holy Free, Merevane, Eggraria, Marinho Islands, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, ChickenDome, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Shefino, Sandaoguo, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Purple Hyacinth, B H A R A T, Catillos, and Andinla.