“Kinshasa Region Founder”
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Queen's State of Bertram Bernard is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 18.865 billion Bertram Bernardians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, although Education is also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westminster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.5%.
The very strong Bertram Bernardian economy, worth 989 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Pizza Delivery, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 52,477 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 356,780 per year while the poor average 2,819, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Voting is voluntary, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, all tariffs have been abolished, and Bertram Bernard has designated Westminster as its capital city. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bertram Bernard's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bertram Bernard banned The Dabtastic Pterodaxtyl of Sunshine Riptide from Kinshasa.
- : Bertram Bernard banned The Queendom of Wedgest from Kinshasa.
- : Bertram Bernard changed its national capital to "Westminster".
- : Bertram Bernard changed its national motto to "Kinshasa Region Founder".
- : Bertram Bernard changed its national capital to "Westminster Capital Heights".
- : Following new legislation in Bertram Bernard, Bertram Bernard has designated Westminster as its capital city.
- : Bertram Bernard proposed constructing embassies between Kinshasa and Westminster.
- : Bertram Bernard lodged a message on the Kinshasa Regional Message Board.
- : Bertram Bernard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Bertram Bernard agreed to construct embassies between Kinshasa and SECFanatics.