“Sacrifice the few to save the many” Rael
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Dictatorship of Bhiff is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rael with an iron fist, and remarkable for its digital currency, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 16.747 billion Humans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kotsho City. The income tax rate is 100.0%.
The strong Human economy, worth a remarkable 2,586 trillion Gold Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 154,452 Gold Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The national security service are a bunch of crooks, nations that kill a Human can expect a strongly worded letter, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, and seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bhiff's national animal is the Norris, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Raelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bhiff's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bhiff was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Bhiff was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Bhiff was endorsed by The Daughter of Osiris of Anabelle I.
- : Bhiff's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bhiff endorsed The Daughter of Osiris of Anabelle I.
- : Bhiff was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Bhiff's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Bhiff, seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts.
- : Bhiff altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Anabelle I.