|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Empire of BiBi is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by nTn with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.896 billion BiBians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of TDot. The average income tax rate is 78.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BiBian economy, worth 594 trillion Pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,787 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A flood of mandatory divorces burden the courts, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, what citizens give with one hand they take away with the other, and confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BiBi's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BiBi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : BiBi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : BiBi was endorsed by The Imperial Republic of Numeracy.
- : BiBi was endorsed by The Lucky Holy Purple Ecclesiarc of East Blepia.
- : BiBi was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of United Drafonstland.
- : BiBi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, what citizens give with one hand they take away with the other.
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, a flood of mandatory divorces burden the courts.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Mikeswill, PortSky, King Zhaoxiang of Qin, Sandybeach, Arithei, Liata, Kyupaa, Heredation, Flaaklypa, Cenotaph, Vocadia Ultimia, Xaviena, Patria Augusta, Flooforia, United Drafonstland, and Numeracy.