“Beep beep! Who wants cake?”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Zero
Location: The Republican Region
|Currency||frosted gas pedal|
|Animal||edible flat tire|
The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby is a massive, genial nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 3.59 billion Birthday Cake Herbys have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 64.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Birthday Caked economy, worth 315 trillion frosted gas pedals a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 87,895 frosted gas pedals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, bureaucrats close new businesses for not complying with the Penguin Packaging Index, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, and kindergarten teachers with ankle-bracelets are closely supervised by their parole officers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Birthday Cake Herby's national animal is the edible flat tire, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the The Republican Region Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from Fettarian Peoples Land to The Republican Region.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Fettarian Peoples Land rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Fettarian Peoples Land rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the Fettarian Peoples Land Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from Deathwatch to Fettarian Peoples Land.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Deathwatch rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Deathwatch rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the Deathwatch Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from The Allied Nations to Deathwatch.