“To ignore science, is to ignore mankindís survival.” The Brain
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Technological Wonderland of Blaash is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Brain with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.194 billion Blaashians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quasar City. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Blaashian economy, worth 757 trillion Atoms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 237,174 Atoms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, and family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries. Crime is totally unknown. Blaash's national animal is the Mole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, high school band practice is often crashed by technicolor-clad ravers.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the Blaash Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Blaash was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and the Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations.
Endorsements Received: 166 » USNE2018, Yeldarbsland, Erinor, Beepee, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Aumeltopia, Cuuldere, Linguiniland, Techganet, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Aywhyou, Sedunn, Auphelia, Xandev, Farengeto, Jehenna, Tsvetania, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Darakin, Barabarom, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Stoniamera, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, FreeFishers, Amerion, Phanama, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Drystar, Si-topia, Abarri, Aurcania, Centristvill, Rabbitz, Vincent Field, Jennaterra, Zaelith, Oreo States, New Briantown, and 116 others.Land Without Shrimp, Omiri, Imperial Duck, The Worst army of, Qvait, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Los Lonley Boys, The Tecorogan Federation, Qawe, Baltenlands, Tilipria, Astraee, Jaxon, Realms of Madness, The naked people, Bear Connors Paradiso, Madreia, Cohors Stercore, Nueva Alta California, Lambdaland, Bleakfoot, Serendiva, Noveos, Fasire, Isles of Creckero, Steampunk Engineers, Japanese Federal Republic, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, Crystal Creation, Ockhamista, Tepertopia, Iym Winterless, Tarnik, Holy Free, Rly8h, North Kanuckistan, Gentea, Gliasco, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Hutington, InnWorm, Barokah, Anserisa, Bumblegaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Sau Man Frescher, Eskvenn, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Changolandia, The Plebeian States, Nothanksbutseriously, Springhollow, Ralphburg, Lana Rity, Ashvakka, Westerlonia, Vega Naothia, Sumalyo, ChickenDome, Melicorium, Merevane, Elan Sleazebaganno, Kervanosia, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Eggraria, Compli, Tazaman, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Dis7Nation, Nova Kobol, Shefino, Markla, Corgitopiaa, Royaltica, NganXuan, Nouvel-Indre, Dukin Donuts, Laamiva, Matak Tribes, The Radanivans, Nowa Europa, Great Elsika, West Fallows, Well F, Rhetiaa, The BBP, Melukhkha, Trepsit, Purple Hyacinth, Andinla, United States of Vietnam, Dossiny, Efferalt, Weburya, Briteannia, Ovkianos, Hypturn, Myness, Kedjens, Temaseka, Avia Lavanda, Midand, Concrete Slab, East Lodge, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Catillos, B H A R A T, White Bananistan, Sword of Summer, and Djalia.