“To ignore science, is to ignore mankindís survival.” The Brain
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Technological Wonderland of Blaash is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Brain with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.677 billion Blaashians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quasar City. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Blaashian economy, worth 890 trillion Atoms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 242,235 Atoms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, The Brain's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime is totally unknown. Blaash's national animal is the Mole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, The Brain's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the media have begun calling the government treasury "The Brain's stash".
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, citizens can't decide whether to be proud or horrified by the country's colonial history.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : Blaash endorsed The Kingdom of Myosocore.
- : Blaash was endorsed by The Kingdom of Myosocore.
Endorsements Received: 157 » USNE2018, Yeldarbsland, Erinor, Beepee, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Aumeltopia, Cuuldere, Linguiniland, Techganet, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Aywhyou, Sedunn, Auphelia, Xandev, Farengeto, Jehenna, Tsvetania, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Darakin, Barabarom, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Stoniamera, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, FreeFishers, Amerion, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Drystar, Si-topia, Abarri, Aurcania, Centristvill, Jennaterra, Zaelith, Oreo States, New Briantown, Land Without Shrimp, Omiri, Imperial Duck, and 107 others.The Worst army of, Qvait, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Los Lonley Boys, The Tecorogan Federation, Baltenlands, Astraee, The naked people, Bear Connors Paradiso, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, Noveos, Fasire, Steampunk Engineers, Japanese Federal Republic, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, Crystal Creation, Ockhamista, Iym Winterless, Holy Free, Rly8h, North Kanuckistan, Gentea, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, InnWorm, Barokah, Anserisa, Bumblegaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Sau Man Frescher, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Changolandia, The Plebeian States, Nothanksbutseriously, Springhollow, Ralphburg, Westerlonia, Vega Naothia, Sumalyo, ChickenDome, Elan Sleazebaganno, Kervanosia, Compli, Tazaman, Marinho Islands, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Markla, Corgitopiaa, Royaltica, Dukin Donuts, Laamiva, Nowa Europa, West Fallows, Well F, Melukhkha, Trepsit, Andinla, Dossiny, Efferalt, Weburya, Myness, Kedjens, Avia Lavanda, Midand, Concrete Slab, East Lodge, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Catillos, Belschaft, House Ahsanul, Merevane, Philippinia, Terreno Travato, Tepertopia, Qawe, Phanama, Kricivk, Bartonia Nova, Ostko, Venestralia, Laurus Altat, Purple Hyacinth, Ovkianos, Brunier, Doraya, Klobitien, Ofaria, The land of Hades, Kaoia, Zataras, Alfama, Western Fardelshufflestein, Seythennia, Novum Sina, Vanbella, Integria, Eskvenn, Ostanasia, Myhomecountry, Ferrhibium, and Myosocore.