“Enjoy your life :)”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Republic of BlackOrder is a very large, cultured nation, renowned for its soft-spoken computers, public floggings, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, devout population of 176 million BlackOrderians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 25.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The BlackOrderian economy, worth 9.77 trillion Lire a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 55,486 Lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Power to the people comes from the barrel of a gun, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders, and there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BlackOrder's national animal is the Kedi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BlackOrder was endorsed by The Holy Violet Matriarchy of Racoda.
- : BlackOrder was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of The Notorious Mad Jack.
- : BlackOrder was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Somniaureus.
- : BlackOrder was endorsed by The Republic of Destructive Government Endorsing System.
- : BlackOrder was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Ponantine.
- : Following new legislation in BlackOrder, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in BlackOrder, lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in BlackOrder, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in BlackOrder, power to the people comes from the barrel of a gun.
- : Following new legislation in BlackOrder, every week is blindness awareness week.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Runeda, Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Sundred, Sunto, Corfad, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, The Rhein States, Notyoutopia, Princely Irbis, Shibutani, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, Cuyan, 1 very fast endotarter, Tamgu, Test for a new hope, PotatoFarmers, Orado, Xzavia-Hjar, Siwale, Yaorozu, Aleria and Tiristan, Napnomadia, Guer Aike, Walter Jackson, North Bratislava, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Koda-Land, Kubrostavsria, Valhalla123, Torakuen, SORT, Chukstik Illahi, Omnistria, Sockmanland, Amauri, Newpromisedland, Daiz, Wineclaw, The Tampa Bay Rays, Unsophisticate, ZimRobwe, Federation Terra Australis, Great Javadwipa, Wilkshire, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Dar es Saalam, and 68 others.Wisconsota, BrightFutures, Antiyard, Amerian States, Ethnon, Kwaj, Bearical, Jefffliu, Juggernautilus, Humptalumpta, Warsaw-Halicz, Styrica, Lorigia, New Flos, Zumlandia, Youssath, Glurponia, Zokk, New Octicarg, Dramanian, Advancia-Sizzletown, Sil Dorsett, New Bremerton, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Holy Oranz, Spartoptia, Lanterkint, Trillius, Aezus, Selfgradatude, PlanetPunk, Dreadton, Elder Realms, Abject Ludicrosity, Sheldanada, Prydania, Cloydicia, Grimandia, Duerrlewang, Moisus, Makersaulache, Ibiscaton, Kasazzastan, Victoriaans Nederlands, Zeternia, Some Random TNP Nation, Quebekistand, Lomjia, Jasminlandia, McMasterdonia, Shadowrik, Faircliff, General COE, Steampunk Ariel, Frie Annium, The Stratosphere Islands, Votak Matim, Miruma, Delmak, Fizban, Frances Francis the First of France, Orven, Guslantis, Solskjar, Ponantine, Destructive Government Endorsing System, The Notorious Mad Jack, and Racoda.