“You'll float, too” Pennywise
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The East Pacific
The It of Blazing Samaritan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Pennywise with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 24.688 billion Blazing Samaritanites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Derry. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Blazing Samaritanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,556 trillion Balloons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 225,050 Balloons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes, hit TV show 'The eXecution Factor' is a critical success, child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed, and politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blazing Samaritan's national animal is the Demonic clown, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Demonology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The United Kingdom of La xinga.
- : Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Florida-Gator-K of Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich.
- : Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Republic of JKrzywda.
- : Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days.
- : Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, hit TV show 'The eXecution Factor' is a critical success.
- : Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes.
- : Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Write Pretty Speech of Todd McCloud.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Kangarawa, Lanagon, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Elkenian, A Slanted Black Stripe, Trimmania, Mundiferrum, Brotherland, Kriov, Elejamie, Urimel, Davinhia, Roissyland, New Leganes, Propwash, The Empire of Rijelv, Slui, Hobbesistan, Bolshikstan, TethehAlla, Skandinavistan, Galve, The Romanum Legio, Arkantis, Asendavia, Squid Ruinosa, Ribanzi, Axdel, Survivoristan, ReeK, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Bullpups, Greater New Islew, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Endertopias, Mirasiro, Euricanis, Socialist Holy American Empire, The Sacred Whale, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Ver Norge, Someseni, Peryn, Wiranath, British Calradia, and 70 others.Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, Marrico, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Happian Union, Thyaclinia, VW53Aland, Neruch, Gluponija, Eagas, The Angel of Charity, Headpat Central, Federated States of Zootron, Arpino, United China Nation, The Holy Utopian Republic, Taya Dust, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Broengtopia, Kilkire, Enlil, Talitoa, Pekweng, Stellar Colonies, The Buckeye States, The United Asian Republics, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, VoyKovie, Quark Unit, ArenaC, Guthra, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Plazland, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Amjedia, Dragons Blood, Escade, The Death Syndicate, Johnny Appleseed1, Grossvietnam, Sreneck, Matdor, Lerasi, Magosconity, RovaMittala, Just Vale 2, Stanisiti, Sans Sense, Jojalandia, Dendemel, Laquara, Commodore Badger, Servants of Gizmo, Avakael, Zukchiva, BNV, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, Celannica, JKrzywda, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, and La xinga.