|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: 10000 Islands
|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 33.685 billion Blogotopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 13,076 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 388,202 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, racial supremacists indulge their wildest fantasies in cinemas and theatres across the nation, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, and most of the population has had bad experiences with hoes. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, most of the population has had bad experiences with hoes.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull.
- : Blogotopia endorsed The Empire of Porymonia.
- : Blogotopia was endorsed by The Empire of Porymonia.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, racial supremacists indulge their wildest fantasies in cinemas and theatres across the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, late night talk show hosts are having a field day over Ding Dong Daddy's questionably sane new coalition partners.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
Endorsements Received: 149 » Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Seranis, Achiotopia, Testa, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, Serlone, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Tycorn, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Austral Coast, Dustwind, The Biggles Syndicate, Kebecois, Samonaemia, Killettland, Hellei, Northern African Sahara, Aspistania, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Eames, Dovant, Echocrimsonia, New Fania, Uprus, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, and 99 others.Zopciria, Tapperhed, Jimjam Goober, A R V E R N A, Tindomelia, Nixtodea, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marroc, Lamborghini Murcielago, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Flex Lexington, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Vamshi, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ghiamonga, Mittal Land, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Zuleit, Martunra, Canthos, Blavorth, Discotheque, Airday, Randopian, Zachais, Quemfaria, Whine Psyder, Carbo Nation, Solarampa, Xemja, Neojinkotsu, Jeelung, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, Athontia, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, Terra Royaume, AciaciaMont, The Pizza, Caldorado, The Republic of Osea, Nublar Paradox, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Medetas, Everrettannia, Galoamar, Snakeden, Republic of Karskarovyt, Harekoku, Ergandia, Itic, Flying Eagles, Ehrgeizig, Namakan, Lite-Brites, Eppur, Leprechaun Gold, United North American Islands, Drewish, Armatha, Old Tryst, Great Ranges, Ariree, Kachikawawa, Calrad, KaldDalen, The Galactic RepubIlic, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Anarchals, Liberdon, Novegia, Islands of Czechia, Bailsland, Lisokyo, Vones Monourakal, Maynardio, Bortheria, Mexemincerirenth, and Porymonia.