|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 35.909 billion Blogotopians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 11,299 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 314,668 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, halberds are common 18th birthday presents, and few that venture into government archives are ever seen again. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, few that venture into government archives are ever seen again.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, halberds are common 18th birthday presents.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, war is made in the name of love.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, clowns are being rounded up and admitted to mental institutions.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, abattoirs are struggling with the directive to 'wait until the animal dies of a ripe old age'.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
Endorsements Received: 133 » Creeptopia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Tycorn, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Dustwind, Killettland, Hellei, Northern African Sahara, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Dovant, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Free Land of Rebellium, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marroc, Ferte, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ghiamonga, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Airday, Zachais, and 83 others.Solarampa, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, City of Saint Nicolas, Terra Royaume, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Namakan, Drewish, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Calrad, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Liberdon, Novegia, Islands of Czechia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Seranis, Lundara, Nea Komnenia, Zeklandia, Ner Epiand, Mauryana, The unidet Of life, United States of Island land, Testa, Membatak, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Rhie, Megistos, Kalldunn, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Mat She, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Skamor, Katitania, Holma, The Fortem, Greater Puptioneberadon, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Selu-Ahare, Horacellum, Tausend Seen, Renetopia, Zubrowlitz, Silvedania, Wischland, Artyolae, Samonaemia, Oppressthemville, Yellowjacket, Dorab, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Greater Theowherveld, Malevos, The Wires Empire, Coldian, Faradova, Xeroa, Porflox, Chromatomia, Semarangan, Vestyria, Margaux, Aquamarine Island, Cathamye, The Territories of Sealand, and Burka.