“Bite Me” Ding Dong Daddy
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: 10000 Islands
|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.028 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 12,082 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 377,255 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new, much of Blogotopia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with Ding Dong Daddy. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with Ding Dong Daddy.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, much of Blogotopia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Blogotopia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Blogotopia endorsed The Kingdom of United Cry Pin Saca.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, legislators must raise their hands if they want to speak.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, a degree in Ding Dong Daddy Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Seranis, Achiotopia, Testa, Zeklandia, HN67, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, The Tasmanian Islands, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Oom, Parpaza, North Southumberland, Anollasia, Serlone, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Edorask, Tycorn, Tijdtevelia, Lacuna, Kilenel, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, DunNaGall, Austral Coast, Formic Republic, Dustwind, Sygnafylki, The Biggles Syndicate, Kebecois, Punlords, Finswedeway, Samonaemia, Killettland, Hellei, The Marcolinan Islands, Northern African Sahara, and 40 others.Aspistania, Stalorpreadum, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Adorable Kittens, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Wakazia, Eames, Dovant, Echocrimsonia, Laykeria, South and East Illyria, New Fania, Muricasz, Marchandal, Polka Republic, Yaakovim Jacobis, Thomason, Loukania, Niedonia, Uprus, DVVK, Nooooooooooooooo, Cyber Revolution, Sorya, Grahnol, Kuriko, Puccia, Bay of India, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Cosmopolia, United States of Kerthina, Potemki, The Valencian Federation, Ergutia, Radicarcs, and United Cry Pin Saca.