“Naturam et Pax”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Economic and Political Union of Blon Gre is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Walter Mitty with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.422 billion Blon Greans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Villi Rakkaus. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Blon Grean economy, worth a remarkable 1,703 trillion kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 229,486 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's taxpayers pay for foreign governments' extravagances, escalators are avoided at all costs, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, and the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills. Crime is totally unknown. Blon Gre's national animal is the Eurasian wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills.
- : Blon Gre voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign governments' extravagances.
- : Blon Gre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Blon Gre will pay them to stop.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, Walter Mitty's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site.
- : Blon Gre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
Endorsements Received: 58 » Ransium, Lura, Ruinenlust, Cat-Herders United, Feladria, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Verdant Haven, Canaltia, Appendia, Ownzone, Turbeaux, Kawastyselir, Caterasia, Anachronolandia, Frieden-und Freudenland, The Void Territories, Love and Nature, Candlewhisper Archive, Hyon Delta, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, Chilledsville, Ironic Remarks, Eryndlynd, Pen Blanityion, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ziotah and Riverside, Forgotten Beauty, Ordand, Atsvea, Effazio, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, Bregaria, Bestburg, Tscharva, Jutsa, Cikya, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Terrabod, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, and 8 others.Daarwyrth, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Foir, Doxstern, New Ladavia, and Ordealius.