“You can only choose one: Peace or War”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The United Federations
|Leader||Rose and Lukas and Vadmir|
The Blue Triarchy of Blumeland is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Rose and Lukas and Vadmir with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.431 billion Blumelandians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eutona. The average income tax rate is 67.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Blumelandian economy, worth 56.1 trillion Bucs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,176 Bucs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
School kids who pretend to drive imaginary cars get a social worker and a police observer assigned to them, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, moonshine has made a resurgence, and conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blumeland's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Some Filosofies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blumeland, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : Following new legislation in Blumeland, moonshine has made a resurgence.
- : Following new legislation in Blumeland, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Blumeland, school kids who pretend to drive imaginary cars get a social worker and a police observer assigned to them.
- : Following new legislation in Blumeland, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Blumeland, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists.
- : Following new legislation in Blumeland, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- : Blumeland's influence in The United Federations rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Blumeland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
- : Blumeland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".