“Don't be a dick.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
|Faith||Church of Wonk|
The Republic of Boinksberg is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by TehBoink with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.368 billion Boinksbergians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 84.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Boinksbergian economy, worth 114 trillion Bobs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. Average income is 83,416 Bobs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religious people are committed to mental institutions for treatment, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, the native owl population is in permanent hibernation, and sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Boinksberg's national animal is the Kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Wonk.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Boinksberg was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Boinksberg was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Boinksberg was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Boinksberg, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Following new legislation in Boinksberg, the native owl population is in permanent hibernation.
- : Following new legislation in Boinksberg, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Following new legislation in Boinksberg, religious people are committed to mental institutions for treatment.
- : Following new legislation in Boinksberg, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Boinksberg was endorsed by The Republic of Wyatonians.
- : Boinksberg was endorsed by The Republic of Myur Arditt.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Quiescent, Tsunamy, Land Without Shrimp, Volaworand, Anachronolandia, Saciu, Aidenfieeld, Awjan, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Vincent Field, Wehraboos, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Jaxon, Luddinlande, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Akindom, Farengeto, Dasko, Pays de Loire, Churumduul, Sesteran, The Filippinas, Agalaesia, Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, Ostanasia, Qvait, Beepee, Hanguk-Nippon, Ariankido, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Xandev, Fasire, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Paranoia, Benstralis, Mapico, and 6 others.Phanama, Qawe, Myur Arditt, Wyatonians, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.