“Those that cannot, shall not”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
The Armed Republic of Bomamani is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its disturbing lack of elderly people, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 336 million Bomamanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Comon Bomee. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.2%.
The very strong Bomamanian economy, worth 30.6 trillion baht a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is 91,118 baht, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, professional athletes can't see balls amid the deluge of advertisements, casino tax breaks are even bigger than their jackpots, and it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Bomamani. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bomamani's national animal is the Sparrow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bomamani was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Kholdan.
- : Bomamani was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Bomamani was endorsed by The Republic of North Kanuckistan.
- : Bomamani was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Bomamani was endorsed by The Divine Abode of Churumduul.
- : Bomamani endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Choodox.
- : Following new legislation in Bomamani, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Bomamani.
- : Following new legislation in Bomamani, casino tax breaks are even bigger than their jackpots.
- : Following new legislation in Bomamani, professional athletes can't see balls amid the deluge of advertisements.
- : Following new legislation in Bomamani, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Ariankido, Quiescent, Aumeltopia, Hanguk-Nippon, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Filippinas, Saciu, Erinor, The United Expanse, Bear Connors Paradiso, Curlyhoward, Holy Chimerland, Qawe, The Two Jerseys, Lambdaland, Shadow-Land, Volaworand, The naked people, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Pamela And Hepatitis, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Tsvetania, Land Without Shrimp, Rebel-topia, Tsunamy, Nothanksbutseriously, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Oceanfront, Linguiniland, Nowa Europa, BootJack, United Federated States of Omega, Hotdog Bigfoot, Jennaterra, Pays de Loire, Escevola, Qvait, Japanese Federal Republic, Xandev, Ancient Slobovia, Luddinlande, Three Rivia Levr, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Upper Tyrconnel, WTP All the good names are taken, Dankstergrad, and 55 others.FreeFishers, Silberne Wache, Aurcania, Jaxon, Elveka, Antarctic Empires, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Farengeto, Kuddles, Drystar, GI-Land, Abarri, Ketathinamiri Islands, West Carlisten, The West Valley Mountains, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, The Iron Marauders, Jehenna, Darakin, Madhonia, Vincent Field, Si-topia, Barabarom, Great Andora, Bod Wareenaland, UnShleepd, Theorin, Isokenzar, Pax Dracon, Nova Montron, Anachronolandia, Spearos, Kiasu-ism, Noire Denholm, Yellunstryer, Democratic Parndia, Utondara, Sthalrim, Nankyoku Tairiku, Agalaesia, Centristvill, Lost And Found, Calistan, Solega, Terranous, Ufask, Wyatonians, New Briantown, Havenfell, Higash, Choodox, Churumduul, North Kanuckistan, Sedunn, and Kholdan.