“Als deze in je poepenhol zou gaan, zou je dan nog leven”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
|Leader||Zippy von Kwakkenberg|
The Republic of Bondgalm is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Zippy von Kwakkenberg with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, otherworldly petting zoo, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.259 billion Bondgalmians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hamme City. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bondgalmian economy, worth 125 trillion bierbonnekes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,608 bierbonnekes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The traditional Violetist dish of stuffed sheep's head is served with an intense look of shock upon its face, 'Totally Not Partisan News' is a line item on the government budget, the skeletons of lost tourists litter the ground of the Great Bondgalmian Desert, and phone taps are frequently carried out by the police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bondgalm's national animal is the Giraf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bondgalm was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Bondgalm was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Bondgalm was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Bondgalm's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bondgalm's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bondgalm was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Bondgalm ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Federation of Austral Imperium.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Union of Northern African Sahara.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Prairiesora.