“Contrary to popular belief I'm still here.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Capital||Bone Fort Proper|
|Leader||the collective will of the populace|
|Faith||dependent on the citizen in question|
|Currency||slip of paper that denotes value|
The Armed Republic of Bone Fort is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the collective will of the populace with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 17.362 billion inhabitants of Bone Fort are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Environment and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bone Fort Proper. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The an inhabitant of Bone Fort economy, worth a remarkable 2,425 trillion slip of paper that denotes values a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,713 slip of paper that denotes values, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
90% of active duty BFAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, and global anti-terrorist organisations strongly suspect Bone Fort of supplying extremist groups. Crime is totally unknown. Bone Fort's national animal is the eldritch abomination, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is dependent on the citizen in question.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bone Fort endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Bone Fort was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Bone Fort was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Minskiev.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Congratulations Sarah of Lansaka.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Republic of Nakena.
Endorsements Received: 31 » FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Aggro, Aqueira, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Rubian Empire, Melon feud, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, United Kraven, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Magrinia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Morover, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Nakena, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.