|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: One Region
The United States of Boylstinian is a very large, orderly nation, remarkable for its triple-decker prams and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, cynical population of 164 million Boylstinianians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 7.5%.
The very strong Boylstinianian economy, worth 11.5 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 69,943 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The majority of the country's traffic wardens have been sacked overnight, the secret service is working overtime to find anyone publishing unauthorized material about Leader, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, and murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Boylstinian's national animal is the Cougar.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kingdom of Bukoba removed Appearance authority from Boylstinian and renamed the office from "Communications Officer" to "Communications & Recruitment Officer" in One Region.
- : The Kingdom of Bukoba granted Appearance and Polls authority to Boylstinian as Communications Officer in One Region.
- : Boylstinian's influence in One Region rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Boylstinian's influence in One Region rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Boylstinian's influence in One Region rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Boylstinian's influence in One Region rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Boylstinian's influence in One Region rose from "Ambassador" to "Negotiator".
- : Boylstinian's influence in One Region rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : The Kingdom of Bukoba appointed Boylstinian as Communications Officer with authority over Communications in One Region.
- : Boylstinian's influence in One Region rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".