“Fight today, live tomorrow” Brenden Baker
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Monarchy of Brendleton is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Brenden Baker with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, enslaved workforce, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 3.705 billion Brendletonians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Falcon City. The average income tax rate is 70.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Brendletonian economy, worth 528 trillion Brendletonian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 142,650 Brendletonian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign countries consider stepping on their grass to be a serious offense, babies are a small but significant export, lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences", and many suspect that the 'Whinny The Plop' children's magazine contains covert criticism of Brenden Baker. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brendleton's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brendleton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Brendleton was endorsed by The Community of Des Nak Neers.
- : Brendleton was endorsed by The Colony of Annie60.
- : Brendleton was endorsed by The Republic of Samogitija.
- : Brendleton was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, many suspect that the 'Whinny The Plop' children's magazine contains covert criticism of Brenden Baker.
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences".
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, babies are a small but significant export.
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, foreign countries consider stepping on their grass to be a serious offense.
- : Brendleton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bear Connors Paradiso, Farengeto, The Two Jerseys, Nova Montron, Belschaft, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Aidenfieeld, Jehenna, Nowa Europa, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Darakin, Wyatonians, Antarctic Empires, Luddinlande, Linguiniland, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Escevola, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Calistan, Quiescent, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Yellunstryer, The Solar System Scope, Moreana, Concrete Slab, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Nankyoku Tairiku, Barabarom, Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, Camante, Aguatania, The National Corporation, and 54 others.Vincent Field, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, USNE2018, Agalaesia, Kandorith, Xandev, Lambdaland, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Republic Clovakh, Ostanasia, Dasko, Ariankido, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Sesteran, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Crystal Creation, Milvands, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Lakalvesoman, The Filippinas, PenguinPies, German Hapsburg, Phanama, North Prarie, Aurcania, Drystar, Upper Tyrconnel, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, Omiri, Imperial Duck, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Mapico, Gecetesse, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, Samogitija, Annie60, and Des Nak Neers.