“Es lebe unser arktisches Commonwealth!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
|Animal||Brevadan Arctic Falcon|
The Commonwealth of Brevada is a huge, genial nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic population of 930 million Brevadans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mehklin. The average income tax rate is 41.6%.
The very strong Brevadan economy, worth 74.2 trillion Brevadan Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 79,803 Brevadan Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The "daily grind" consists of levelling up in tedious video games, the dartboard at the Brevadan Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Leader's face, every workday begins with group therapy, and the nation is infamous for its mass graves of discarded robots. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brevada's national animal is the Brevadan Arctic Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brevada's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Brevada's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Brevada was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest and the Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, Largest Agricultural Sector, Most Valuable International Artwork, and Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Brevada, the nation is infamous for its mass graves of discarded robots.
- : Brevada altered its national flag.
- : Brevada's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Brevada was refounded in Balder.
- : Brevada ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Brevada's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Brevada's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".