“استقلال، آزادی، جمهوری” Ahmad Shah Durrani
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
|Leader||Ahmad Shah Durrani|
The Republic of Broustan is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Ahmad Shah Durrani with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 4.801 billion Broustanis are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pekhawar. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Broustani economy, worth 696 trillion Rupees a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,057 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear", workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks, and the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Broustan's national animal is the زمری, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Godsinianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Broustan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Bahnhof.
- : Following new legislation in Broustan, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Broustan endorsed The Confederation of United Cascadian Peoples.
- : Broustan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rushenberg.
- : Broustan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Broustan, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Broustan, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Broustan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Brototh.
- : Broustan endorsed The Kingdom of Brototh.
- : Broustan endorsed The Prime Minister of Korsinia.