“By the people, for the people”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
The Dictatorship of BTProductions is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, devout population of 481 million BTProductionsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of BTProductions City. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming BTProductionsian economy, worth 28.5 trillion euros a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 59,170 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, wildlife parks are packed with poachers yet increasingly devoid of animals, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BTProductions's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, wildlife parks are packed with poachers yet increasingly devoid of animals.
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, Leader spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : BTProductions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : BTProductions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders.
- : Following new legislation in BTProductions, all guns must be registered.
Endorsements Received: 81 » The Three States of Fortuna, Libertanny, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Liberstankonia, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Staynes, Tretrid, A mean old man, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Yossito II, EnderShnovia, Greater New Cassandra, The Empire of Rijelv, Osterreich und Ungarn, Asendavia, Wiranath, Gyp Land, Kelsyth, Zukchiva, 3 14159265358979323846264, Noreds Thereneuthene, Freedomindia, Biggstonia, The New Republic Capitalist Of Liberlon, Impia Aghte, Iodinia, Ribanzi, Chriona, Leedur-laand, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Centrical Union, Talitoa, Kingdom of Palau and other Constituents, Arcady-Asclepia, Adolanta, A Slanted Black Stripe, Adioration, East Malaysia, Ridann, Antserso, Pakitsk, Abtracnt, Todd McCloud, Santa Dystopia, VW53Aland, Wizardonia, and 31 others.Sovietsoyuz, Dreamersistan, Davedukili, Hertogenbosch, Qampele, Marrabuk, Masia Crimsom, Kangarawa, Slys Paws, Merlovich, Polenishia, British Calradia, Neue Leipzig, La xinga, Wynberg, New Maiya, Harmonic Yeetlandia, Condo of Grick, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Galve, Ephem, Technocratic Tagalog, Cacnesia, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, and Castle Federation.