“Unity through blood.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
|Leader||Primordial Syth Bulcharza|
The Divine Empire of Bulchara is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Primordial Syth Bulcharza with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.938 billion Bulcharans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Synari. The average income tax rate is 63.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Bulcharan economy, worth a remarkable 2,680 trillion Golden Bulches a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 269,715 Golden Bulches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Light entertainment isn't dead, road rage is rarer but more terminal now that many people drive fully-operational battle tanks to work, a recent "genocide prevention" campaign includes murdering children based on their DNA, and attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bulchara's national animal is the Dragon-Clawed Lizard, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Jyvanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bulchara's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bulchara's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bulchara's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bulchara was refounded in Balder.
- : Bulchara ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Following new legislation in Bulchara, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Bulchara, a recent "genocide prevention" campaign includes murdering children based on their DNA.
- : Following new legislation in Bulchara, road rage is rarer but more terminal now that many people drive fully-operational battle tanks to work.
- : Following new legislation in Bulchara, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Bulchara was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and the Top 5% for Highest Wealthy Incomes and Rudest Citizens.