|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of BunnyTank is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 455 million BunnyTankians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 14.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong BunnyTankian economy, worth 22.2 trillion Carrots a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 48,813 Carrots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Camera crews have accompanied conscripted dancers to film 'Marching On Ice', the nation's latest batch of politicians include internet comedians, an alleged serial killer, and a highly trained Bunny, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag, and minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BunnyTank's national animal is the Bunny.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BunnyTank's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Republic of The Long of Port Noon dismissed BunnyTank as tank commander of Port Noon.
- : BunnyTank was banned from A Random Region 2 by The Empire of Ramalia Shanatopian-Turkish Bulgaria.
- : BunnyTank's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : BunnyTank resigned from the World Assembly.
- : BunnyTank was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Dalek Princess.
- : BunnyTank endorsed The Kingdom of Batiber2.
- : BunnyTank endorsed The Republic of Belligerent Llamas.
- : BunnyTank was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : BunnyTank applied to join the World Assembly.