“Not many, one. Not me, us. Not when, now.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The Planetgarden of Burninati0n is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chairwoman Skye with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, compulsory vegetarianism, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 22.98 billion Burninites are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taproot. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Burninite economy, worth a remarkable 4,480 trillion Thumbs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 194,958 Thumbs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
T-shirts displaying a photo of Chairwoman Skye performing the Full-Monty are selling out, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, Chairwoman Skye is considering changing the Burninite flag to one with more glitter, and hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms. Crime is totally unknown. Burninati0n's national animal is the Hooded Crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Monism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Burninati0n was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Narodnya.
- : Burninati0n was endorsed by The Red Communes of Das Pardgulew.
- : Burninati0n voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Burninati0n, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Burninati0n, Chairwoman Skye is considering changing the Burninite flag to one with more glitter.
- : Following new legislation in Burninati0n, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Burninati0n, t-shirts displaying a photo of Chairwoman Skye performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Burninati0n was endorsed by The United People's Republics of Podria.
- : Burninati0n was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 5% for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Burninati0n, Chairwoman Skye has no checks and balances after the upper house was abolished.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Llorens, Ephros, New Arkados, Transcommunist Republics, Rorlenland, Ghillemear, Argentigrad, Aardvarkanistan, Korvias, Anarchocommunists of the World, Agraestan, Henchikurin, South Miruva, Sincadenas, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Antinios, Nepacton Murt, Martilliopen, Kawany, Biotopia, Sorwickshire, Grod Island, Hussitics, Guandyar, Loudon, Fizzopolis, Silverfish37, Roma Norte, New Volica, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Kaamapoori, Old Corus, Socialist Great Picardy, Anioniotopia, Lalune, Nangka, Claiomha, Zaratov, Lastolana, Eloren, Soviet Catgirls, Helionyx, Ezmwalia, Shermani, Sauros, Socialist Columbia, and 6 others.Wagrurg, Eskhaton, New Samon, Podria, Das Pardgulew, and Narodnya.