“LOOK! THE PANTS ARE BURNING RED!”
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||The King of Braves|
|Faith||The Oath Sworn Through Courage|
The Glorious Empire of Burning Pants is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The King of Braves with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 11.785 billion Burner of Pants live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of adventure. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Pants-Burner economy, worth a remarkable 3,535 trillion G-Stones a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 300,003 G-Stones, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,880,897 per year while the poor average 1,824, a ratio of 1,579 to 1.
The only place where one can see the Pants-Burner cherry tree is in a museum, beating enemies to death with a baseball bat is legal if done within nine innings, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, and it is said that a Pants-Burner woman's work is never done. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Burning Pants's national animal is the Fighting Mechanoid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Oath Sworn Through Courage.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, it is said that a Pants-Burner woman's work is never done.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Federal Republic of Richtera.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Richtera.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, beating enemies to death with a baseball bat is legal if done within nine innings.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, the only place where one can see the Pants-Burner cherry tree is in a museum.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, cancer rates amongst the richest in society are inexplicably on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, the latest "must-have" uPhone is 1/4 mm thinner than last year's uPhone.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, oil rigs in winter are heated by contained oil slick fires.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, The King of Braves has no checks and balances after the upper house was abolished.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Imkiville, Courlany, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Aleckandor, Aflana, Captain Apollo, Killer Kitty, Aguaria Major, Tiegenhof, The Copper States, Calicate, Margandy, Nargorthia, Sophisica, Hycronesia, Caybow, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, The Rin Mang, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Axixic, Altmar, Derthal, Volac, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Ergtrini, Rommanda, Emperor PJ, The American Powerhouse, Kappan, Mainze, Leton, Russiane, Hickerbilly, Othan, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Sireco, Egyptos, Port Flynt, Lake Flotillas, and 49 others.Middle Ketalia, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Ireland Isles, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Astalen, Sharps inc, Bobs raider puppet, The Utopian Initiative, Ramagiest, Capercom, General Mike, The Great Shepherds, Xracona, NewLeaf, Darkium, Dracovis, FulfiLland, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, The Torrentin, Halliway, Aaecilia, Wishper, Steel Vagabonds, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, Zadaria, The Daedric Lords, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Kunigund, Wintermoot III, The Illusian Empire, Galfni, Turkish-Ottoman, Nazi-Bolshevik Union, Lutfan, Meat Sandwich, Makdon, Kakatiya, Dhan, Vri, The Sigometh Dynasty, Arnasas, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, and Richtera.