“LOOK! THE PANTS ARE BURNING RED!”
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||The King of Braves|
|Faith||The Oath Sworn Through Courage|
The Glorious Empire of Burning Pants is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The King of Braves with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.598 billion Burner of Pants live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of adventure. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Pants-Burner economy, worth a remarkable 4,348 trillion G-Stones a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 319,783 G-Stones, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Aggressive promotion of global warming puts polar bears on thin ice, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded adventure with effluent, the Pants-Burner Tourism Bureau has described the abolition of coastal defences as a "kick to the groyne", and schools offer a range of lessons in subjects as diverse as The Economics of Bullying for Lunch Money. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Burning Pants's national animal is the Fighting Mechanoid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Oath Sworn Through Courage.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Burning Pants voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Public Access to Court Records".
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Armed Republic of Northern Westwald.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Northern Westwald.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, schools offer a range of lessons in subjects as diverse as The Economics of Bullying for Lunch Money.
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Village Republic of Temmi.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Village Republic of Temmi.
- : Burning Pants voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, the Pants-Burner Tourism Bureau has described the abolition of coastal defences as a "kick to the groyne".
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded adventure with effluent.
- : Burning Pants voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
Endorsements Received: 89 » Courlany, Aleckandor, Aflana, Killer Kitty, Margandy, Nargorthia, Sophisica, Caybow, Sombrassino, Aigania, Greygard, Axixic, Denado, Snoodum, Perchan, Rommanda, Emperor PJ, Mainze, Leton, Russiane, Othan, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Sireco, Port Flynt, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Astalen, Bobs raider puppet, Capercom, General Mike, Xracona, Darkium, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Aaecilia, Wishper, Steel Vagabonds, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, The Daedric Lords, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Kunigund, Meat Sandwich, Dhan, Richtera, and 39 others.Custadia, Bravenewworld, Aletian, Glorious Society, Arkanik, Mordant, Baelju, Fissure Town, Alasanto, Kamikaze89, Uhanda, Laporter, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Cossack Peoples, Pherttsylvania, Issrak-om, Loftegen 3, Grand Place, Aegis-5, Wencee, The Sigometh Dynasty, Surd, Leonism, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Reppolise, Chonovia, Arclandia, Inceptio, Domais, Ashoy, Bukowina, Demonos, Debussy, Owans, The United Syrian States, Temmi, and Northern Westwald.