“Ĉio devas havi pingvenoj!” Princess Oswin XX
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Princess Oswin XX|
The Federal Principality of Caasd is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Princess Oswin XX with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, free-roaming dinosaurs, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.449 billion Caasdians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lidpointthwaite-with-Jumpminstersome. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Caasdian economy, worth a remarkable 1,366 trillion Caasdian Pounds a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 144,566 Caasdian Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
City workers have declared that rolling markets aren't good for business after all, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention, and popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caasd's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caasd's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Caasd, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Caasd, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
- : Following new legislation in Caasd, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Following new legislation in Caasd, city workers have declared that rolling markets aren't good for business after all.
- : Caasd applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Caasd relocated from Balder to The South Pacific.
- : Caasd altered its national flag.
- : Caasd was refounded in Balder.
- : Caasd ceased to exist in The South Pacific.