“Chi si ferma è perduto, mille anni ogni minuto!” Gianfranco Fiore
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: The League of Conservative Nations
|Capital||Fasci e delle Corporazioni|
The Conducător of Caezar is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Gianfranco Fiore with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, keen interest in outer space, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 9.164 billion Caezarians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fasci e delle Corporazioni. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Caezarian economy, worth a remarkable 3,788 trillion Forzas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 413,427 Forzas, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,223,338 per year while the poor average 40,040, a ratio of 55.5 to 1.
The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings, there's a bright dawn ahead for Caezar, and the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Caezar's national animal is the commie, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters.
- : Caezar endorsed The Democratic Republic of ZanZlan.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, there's a bright dawn ahead for Caezar.
- : Caezar was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of ZanZlan.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings.
- : Caezar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, summer science camps are regularly raided by narcotics police.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, lawyers are ordering red ink and 'Cease and Desist' rubber stamps in preparation for the return of copyright law.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Vulnier, Amaan land, Paleocacher, Iandrul, Creeperopolis, Gjorka, Chapmanistan, Dykurst, Poteque, Osavia, New Andrabia, Kanjuura, Qaaida, Oculis Omnium, Sherman Mannor, Neo Polisophos, Lo Santano, Washingtonian Republic, Aeternitatia, Okrovia, Agereus, and ZanZlan.