“Everything for the people.” King Zen II
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: The Hole To Hide In
|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.658 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. The average income tax rate is 86.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,342 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 175,370 Andens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, sex changes are routinely performed at Candensia's hospitals, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and the new one Anden coin also makes a handy throwing-star. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protected Working Leave".
- : Candensia lodged a message on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Free Joy State".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Candensia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Nomizia.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Nomizia.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn The Free Joy State".
Endorsements Received: 31 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Khosrau, Klusis, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, Rumanian States, Athejia, Riktur, Ardiveds, Areleand, Kemonomica, Vargsheim, CobaltCON, Armedius, and Nomizia.