“You are free, even to not be free” Barack O'Llama
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Tree State of Cannibaland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Barack O'Llama with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.536 billion Cannibals hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dystopia. The average income tax rate is 33.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cannibalandian economy, worth a remarkable 4,319 trillion Benneths a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 344,605 Benneths, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government only announces the deaths of its members when it's convenient, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown. Cannibaland's national animal is the Llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cannibaland was endorsed by The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Cannibaland lost the endorsement of The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Following new legislation in Cannibaland, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Cannibaland was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Following new legislation in Cannibaland, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs.
- : Following new legislation in Cannibaland, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Cannibaland, the government only announces the deaths of its members when it's convenient.
- : Cannibaland was endorsed by The Republic of Dorenland.
- : Cannibaland was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : Following new legislation in Cannibaland, all footpaths have tollbooths.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Caterasia, Ownzone, Chilledsville, Ironic Remarks, Turbeaux, Reannia, Canaltia, Ransium, Entitize, Wantevolo, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Window Land, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Cheloboria, Appendia, Pen Blanityion, Anachronolandia, Lura, Bestburg, Jutsa, East Stederland, Hoochlandia, Crowacia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Effazio, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Verensika, Daarwyrth, and Atsvea.