“May you live long and die free.” President Benz
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Democratic Imperium of Capercom is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Benz with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The humorless population of 8.518 billion Capertonians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caperstown. The average income tax rate is 91.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Capercomian economy, worth 954 trillion US Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,012 US Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tobacco industry has burnt out, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, Harry Potter conventions are closely watched by the government for any signs of 'dueling', and more than one company makes the board game Monopoly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Capercom's national animal is the Gorilla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Capercom was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Richtera.
- : Capercom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Secular.
- : Capercom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Capercom endorsed The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Capercom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Capercom was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Capercom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Capercom endorsed The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Capercom endorsed The Empire of Kakatiya.
- : Capercom endorsed The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Loftegen 2, Treadwellia, Aigania, Hycronesia, New Rogernomics, Courlany, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Denado, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Lingord, General Mike, The Great Shepherds, Tiegenhof, Xracona, Rommanda, Othan, The American Powerhouse, Rangers Brotherhood, Ireland Isles, Port Flynt, Volac, Sharps inc, Astalen, NewLeaf, Sophisica, Sireco, Margandy, Darkium, Hickerbilly, Lazarene Ryccia, Middle Ketalia, Marcellinople, Dracovis, FulfiLland, Aleckandor, Altmar, Skin Nation The Second, Kappan, Mainze, Derthal, Praenestia, Auralon, and 34 others.The Utopian Initiative, Halliway, The Torrentin, Aaecilia, Kan Po, Shadowra, SunnyPhiladelphia, Leton, Wishper, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Emperor PJ, Steel Vagabonds, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, Zadaria, The Daedric Lords, Nova Zemlya, Aguaria Major, Bobs raider puppet, Ramagiest, The Rin Mang, The Salvation States, Russiane, Kunigund, Wintermoot III, The Illusian Empire, Egyptos, Galfni, Meat Sandwich, The Sigometh Dynasty, Kakatiya, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, and Richtera.