“So say we all.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Capital||The BattleStar Galactica|
The Eru Ilúvatar of Fire and Ice of Captain Apollo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its smutty television, rampant corporate plagiarism, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 17.105 billion Colonists hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The BattleStar Galactica. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Colonial economy, worth a remarkable 1,355 trillion Cubits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Gambling. Average income is 79,257 Cubits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, visitors to Violet Rock City are stunned to learn that they must memorize the "99 Principles" before entering, the diplomatic corps stinks, and edutainment video games are taking Captain Apollo's students to the next level. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Captain Apollo's national animal is the Cylon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Captain Apollo was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Richtera.
- : Captain Apollo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Captain Apollo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Captain Apollo was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Captain Apollo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Captain Apollo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Captain Apollo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Captain Apollo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Captain Apollo was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Captain Apollo was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Wilhelmsborough, Rommanda, Axixic, Aigania, Malayas, Margandy, Marcellinople, Nargorthia, Wintermoot III, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, The New California Republic, Halliway, Aegis-5, Darkium, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, Courlany, Guiness Freaks, New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Zadaria, Wishper, Tiegenhof, Common Agreement Nation, Dracovis, Burning Pants, Sireco, Russiane, Sharps inc, Astalen, Mainze, Xracona, Derthal, Aguaria Major, Middle Ketalia, Ecchi Unlimited, Imkiville, Lake Flotillas, Egyptos, Auralon, Hycronesia, The Rin Mang, Ululantibus, The Daedric Lords, Cauteria, Othan, Lixbarvia, Leton, Sophisica, and 36 others.Altmar, K-9, Republic of South Carolina, Kan Po, Loftegen 2, Sidhelyrika, Caybow, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, The Torrentin, Kung Ture, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Lazarene Ryccia, Greygard, Snoodum, Steel Vagabonds, Denado, Nofflen, General Mike, NewLeaf, Capercom, Laporter, Mzeusia, Perchan, Hickerbilly, Neue Ost Fluch, Makdon, The Illusian Empire, Significantly Sized Bricks, Turkish-Ottoman, Nova Zemlya, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, and Richtera.