“Best puppet ever conceived”
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: Chicken overlords
The Republic of Captain Lard 6 is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.233 billion Captain Lard 6ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.8%.
The strong Captain Lard 6ian economy, worth 82.7 trillion Chads a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 37,041 Chads, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 284,837 per year while the poor average 1,290, a ratio of 220 to 1.
Crime is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Captain Lard 6's national animal is the Nothing, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Captain Lard 6 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Captain Lard 6's influence in Chicken overlords rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Captain Lard 6's influence in Chicken overlords rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Captain Lard 6's influence in Chicken overlords rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Captain Lard 6 relocated from The Rejected Realms to Chicken overlords.
- : Captain Lard 6's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Captain Lard 6's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Captain Lard 6 relocated from Finns puppet storage to The Rejected Realms.
- : Captain Lard 6 was ejected from Finns puppet storage by The People's Republic of Finnish USSR.
- : Captain Lard 6's influence in Finns puppet storage fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".