“Ex Amicitia Pax”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Proportional Republic of Carenzia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mikhail Kuznetsov with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, hatred of cheese, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.306 billion Carenzians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citisia. The average income tax rate is 55.5%.
The all-consuming Carenzian economy, worth 217 trillion Calotas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is 94,131 Calotas, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming, popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Citisia River, and colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Carenzia's national animal is the Cocker Spaniel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carenzia's influence in Astrolin fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Carenzia's influence in Astrolin rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Carenzia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Carenzia, colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation.
- : Following new legislation in Carenzia, popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Citisia River.
- : Following new legislation in Carenzia, dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Carenzia, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Carenzia, tourists avoid using the nation's bugged phones and monitored internet.
- : Carenzia agreed to construct embassies between Astrolin and Traveling Wilburys.
- : Carenzia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".