“As one, united and free.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Currency||free world credit|
The Free Land of Celdoria is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the Council with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.231 billion Celdorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcadis. The average income tax rate is 71.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Celdorian economy, worth 128 trillion free world credits a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 104,780 free world credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience, the government thinks Celdorians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together, every week is blindness awareness week, and the tawdry celebrity gossip section has moved to the front page of most newspapers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Celdoria's national animal is the pangolin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Celdoria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Celdoria was endorsed by The Republic of Peabodia.
- : Celdoria was endorsed by The Federation of Rivogna.
- : Celdoria was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Broustan.
- : Celdoria was endorsed by The Republic of Arirang Hill.
- : Celdoria was endorsed by The Just Let It Burn of Emazia.
- : Celdoria was endorsed by The Based DSoRP of Brototh.
- : Following new legislation in Celdoria, the tawdry celebrity gossip section has moved to the front page of most newspapers.
- : Following new legislation in Celdoria, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Celdoria, the government thinks Celdorians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Shoila, Titanne, Rayekka, The Bigtopia, Fishergate, The Marconian State, Andusre, Islonia, Boreia, WESTERHOUSE, Korsinia, The Greater Ohio Valley, Teonage, New Deepayantendoland, Stanlaren, Giant Redwoods, Uppenja, Marvinville, United Nams, Barats Moroodna, Hydra dragon, The Kottok, Vaathinia, Ermica, ASEAN Nations, World Trade, Marie Byrd, Zon island, Besancia, Rushenberg, Hulldom, Orleanth, PRIMO ORDER, Hartenia, Flandronia, Notariannia, Le Caldreaux, Taralania, North Hinterlund, Taungu, Castarilia, Lemonadia, Brototh, Emazia, Arirang Hill, Broustan, Rivogna, and Peabodia.