“Salve Mundi Nunc Abeo”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Leftist Assembly
|Leader||the High Secretariat of Chapolis|
|Faith||We Cant Possibly Know For Sure|
The Socialist Democracy of Chapolia Zranzia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the High Secretariat of Chapolis with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.081 billion Zranzians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chapolis. The average income tax rate is 86.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Chapolian economy, worth 107 trillion draconias a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,834 draconias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Surveillance cameras are banned, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, military funding has been stripped back, and vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television. Crime is totally unknown. Chapolia Zranzia's national animal is the Volcanic Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is We Cant Possibly Know For Sure.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chapolia Zranzia was endorsed by The Collective Syndicate of Thurston.
- : Chapolia Zranzia was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Chapolia Zranzia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Chapolia Zranzia was endorsed by The Community of Wispsent.
- : Chapolia Zranzia was endorsed by The Pleasant States of New Volica.
- : Following new legislation in Chapolia Zranzia, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television.
- : Following new legislation in Chapolia Zranzia, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Following new legislation in Chapolia Zranzia, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money.
- : Following new legislation in Chapolia Zranzia, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Chapolia Zranzia, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Ghillemear, Anioniotopia, Silverfish37, Ephros, New Arkados, Nepacton Murt, Antinios, Nangka, Martilliopen, Argentigrad, Druriel, Rorlenland, Anarchocommunists of the World, Caellus, Fizzopolis, Kawany, Grod Island, Carolia Aurea, Armenasia, Slackertown, Leveille, NeoXoleria, Socialist Great Picardy, Revilluca, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Manoaf, Kongoland, Soviet Catgirls, Korvias, Henchikurin, Sincadenas, Asturies-Llion, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Socialist Columbia, Dyl, Caspersland, Depro, Roulantinia, Transcommunist Republics, Loudon, New Russsia, Shanghai Commune, MacSwiney, Mexican Communists, Super Awesome Fun Times, Picuros, North Amherst, Labuepe, Old Corus, Digitotuo, and 23 others.Kaamapoori, Llorens, Claiomha, Agatep, Zaratov, Helionyx, Idontknowium, Rigaloria, Ezmwalia, Shermani, Sauros, Green Green World, Wagrurg, Eskhaton, New Samon, Das Pardgulew, Podria, Narodnya, Los Estados Socialistas del Cono Sur, New Volica, Wispsent, Jathuie, and Thurston.