“Veritas. Aequitas. Libertas.”
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Western Isles
|Leader||Prime Minister Calvin Bishop|
|Animal||golden masked owl|
The Parliamentary Republic of Chasia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Calvin Bishop with a fair hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, conspicuous electricity pylons, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 12.922 billion Chasians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seneca. The average income tax rate is 5.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Chasian economy, worth a remarkable 4,841 trillion kronols a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 374,674 kronols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Chasian pirates, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Chasia as a reminder of their "special relationship", picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them, and the national security service are a bunch of crooks. Crime is totally unknown. Chasia's national animal is the golden masked owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Chasia as a reminder of their "special relationship".
- : Chasia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Highest Drug Use and the Top 5% for Nudest.
- : Chasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Chasian pirates.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, angry citizens complain that there isn't enough geographical diversity on the new banknotes.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, Prime Minister Calvin Bishop can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Chasia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Vancouvia, Verdon, Townside, Noronica, Ostehaar, Miklania, Murab, Athara Magarat, San Jimenez, San Montagna, Linaviar, United Bilenia, Corindia, Orsandia, Dragao do Mar, Aruia, Nhoor, Frencin, Craiglang, Alteran Republics, Keomora, and Sewochia.