“Moe fìp aten posòpì cintìp cotìpe.” High General JD Madhyûs
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||High General JD Madhyûs|
The Stratocratic Confederacy of Chetsinia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by High General JD Madhyûs with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.201 billion Chetsinis are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Venaza. The average income tax rate is 89.8%.
The thriving Chetsin economy, worth 140 trillion Ikozes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 117,030 Ikozes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, Chetsinia's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, and any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chetsinia's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Chetsinia, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Chetsinia, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Following new legislation in Chetsinia, Chetsinia's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives.
- : Chetsinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Chetsinia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Following new legislation in Chetsinia, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Chetsinia, vacationing Chetsinis expect to be treated as royalty.
- : Chetsinia was endorsed by The Queendom of Solega.
- : Chetsinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Chetsinia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
Endorsements Received: 62 » 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Saciu, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Xandev, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Awjan, Hanguk-Nippon, Jaxon, Aumeltopia, Auphelia, Anachronolandia, Shengtie, Sedunn, Luddinlande, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Whimichy, Farengeto, Aidenfieeld, Birdkeeper, Land Without Shrimp, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Wyatonians, Akindom, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Churumduul, The Filippinas, The Solar System Scope, Unidum, Agalaesia, Sesteran, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Upper Tyrconnel, Wild Space, Kringalia, Qawe, Great Africans, Ostanasia, Rebel-topia, PenguinPies, United Federated States of Omega, Ariankido, and 12 others.Vincent Field, P R of China, Jennaterra, North Prarie, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Kuddles, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, UnShleepd, New Briantown, and Solega.