“Gold in peace, steel in war.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Chiyuki is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, lack of airports, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 630 million Yukians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Defense, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Guroyu. The average income tax rate is 25.2%.
The strong Yukian economy, worth 42.8 trillion Chius a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 67,945 Chius, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
All work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, Chiyuki has designated Guroyu as its capital city, church and state are inseparable in their influence on education, and public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Chiyuki's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chiyuki was endorsed by The Absurd Memory of Ravendi.
- : Chiyuki was endorsed by The Reaving Skallywag of Commodore Badger.
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women.
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, church and state are inseparable in their influence on education.
- : Chiyuki was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Chiyuki's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Chiyuki changed its national capital to "Guroyu".
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, Chiyuki has designated Guroyu as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull.
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements.
Endorsements Received: 31 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Bachtendekuppen, Hizuru, Am Echad, Fedele, Just Vale 2, Brotherland, Funkadelia, Roissyland, Roliganistan, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Aelitia, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, East Malaysia, Marrico, Axdel, Todd McCloud, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, Davelands, Liberstankonia, Lerasi, Sericena, Staynes, Someseni, Commodore Badger, and Ravendi.