“Both miracles and magic exist”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Matriarchy of Chria Deau is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jelle with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.041 billion Chria Deauans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurora. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Chria Deauan economy, worth 464 trillion euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 152,854 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, a government program is underway to revitalize Chria Deau's beaches, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, and children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chria Deau's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Madokaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chria Deau endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Chria Deau was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Chria Deau, children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events.
- : Chria Deau endorsed The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Chria Deau was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Following new legislation in Chria Deau, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Chria Deau endorsed The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Chria Deau was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Following new legislation in Chria Deau, a government program is underway to revitalize Chria Deau's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Chria Deau, meat-eating is frowned upon.
Endorsements Received: 87 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Axdel, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Riveraland, Someseni, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Socialist Holy American Empire, Talitoa, Roliganistan, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Stanisiti, Federated States of Zootron, Liberstankonia, Sericena, La xinga, Asendavia, Matdor, Brethren, Tuvaltastan, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Vilit Umanstan, East Malaysia, CopyCato, Ridann, Modra, Kalaratri, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Falgron, and 37 others.Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Calbee, Waldenes, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, Acronis, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Arilokina, Greater New Cassandra, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Didusland, Oofery, Tseriesiscoming, FreedomIand, Distro-Spartica, TM-Jesselton, Our Gods, Imprisoned Freeman, Servants of Gizmo, Quinto Piano, Roissyland, Coruh, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.