“I can feel three kinds of softness!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Faith||the Cult of Shimajiro|
The Confederate States of Claraxia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mr Towns with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, infamous sell-swords, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 35.553 billion Claraxians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Oxford. The average income tax rate is 80.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Claraxian economy, worth a remarkable 9,784 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 275,207 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Passengers often cause a stink on public transport, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society, Claraxia isn't what it used to be, and parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend. Crime is totally unknown. Claraxia's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Cult of Shimajiro.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Claraxia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Following new legislation in Claraxia, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Claraxia, Claraxia isn't what it used to be.
- : Claraxia lost the endorsement of The Khanate Did Nothing Wrong of Killer Kitty.
- : Claraxia was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Following new legislation in Claraxia, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society.
- : Claraxia was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Claraxia withdrew its endorsement from The Khanate Did Nothing Wrong of Killer Kitty.
- : Claraxia was endorsed by The Republic of Sutnailag.
- : Claraxia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Aigania, Praenestia, The New California Republic, Caldariat, Arkanik, General Mike, Aaecilia, Kunigund, Axixic, Nargorthia, Wilhelmsborough, Courlany, Treadwellia, Bobs raider puppet, Margandy, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, Darkium, Saundie, Nova Zemlya, Russiane, Aflana, Sireco, Lazarene Ryccia, Steel Vagabonds, Grand Place, Perchan, Rommanda, Port Flynt, Denado, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Snoodum, Sophisica, Xracona, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Loftegen 3, Surd, Aguaria Major, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Pama Freeza, and 19 others.The Salvation States, Mzeusia, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Issrak-om, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Capercom, Inceptio, Pans Desta, New Rogernomics, Arclandia, Domais, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.