“Straight up, right?”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Animal||alien life form|
The Incorporated States of Cocktail Waitresses is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Doctor Benway with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.715 billion Cocktail Waitresses hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vending Machine. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The Cocktail Waitressing economy, worth a remarkable 1,600 trillion pogosticks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is 95,763 pogosticks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Re-education centers are being added to most prisons, farting etiquette is taught in schools, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, and the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cocktail Waitresses's national animal is the alien life form, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Cocktail Waitresses endorsed The People's Republic of Francovania.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was endorsed by The Spooky Minister of Zunden.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was endorsed by The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
- : Following new legislation in Cocktail Waitresses, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 5% for Largest Populations.
- : Cocktail Waitresses endorsed The Republic of Soque.
- : Cocktail Waitresses endorsed The WA Minister of Vamperiall.