“Straight up, right?”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Animal||alien life form|
The Incorporated States of Cocktail Waitresses is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Doctor Benway with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.487 billion Cocktail Waitresses hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vending Machine. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The Cocktail Waitressing economy, worth a remarkable 1,825 trillion pogosticks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,750 pogosticks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, judges who serve for life or good behavior can expect to stay for a week, and coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cocktail Waitresses's national animal is the alien life form, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cocktail Waitresses was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Nudest.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Cocktail Waitresses endorsed The Kittens of Godly City.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was endorsed by The Kittens of Godly City.
- : Cocktail Waitresses was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Cocktail Waitresses was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Roman Solomon.
- : Cocktail Waitresses endorsed The Empire of Kerethia.
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".