“A Life Under Watch Is A Life Under Protection”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Dominion of Coker Confederate is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Joseph Langster with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.877 billion Coker Confederateans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lyons-Lock. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Coker Confederatean economy, worth 861 trillion deniers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 222,233 deniers, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 770,332 per year while the poor average 46,805, a ratio of 16.5 to 1.
In life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, international trade is a sticky issue, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, and new "Worker's Strike" laws set out who is allowed to strike a worker. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Coker Confederate's national animal is the Alligator, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Coker Confederate, new "Worker's Strike" laws set out who is allowed to strike a worker.
- : Following new legislation in Coker Confederate, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
- : Following new legislation in Coker Confederate, international trade is a sticky issue.
- : Coker Confederate's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Coker Confederate's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Coker Confederate, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Coker Confederate, war criminals are given full state funerals.
- : Coker Confederate was endorsed by The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin.
- : Coker Confederate was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Coker Confederate was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Fitzgeraldland, UKIMAR RBON, Aqueira, Farrakhan, Zavea, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Unibot III, Razorback, Star Kingdom, Yoshiterra, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Emeseses, Kyorgia, Toerana, and Florin.