“Viva La Corgi”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Free Land of Corgitopiaa is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.818 billion Corgitopiaans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 57.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Corgitopiaan economy, worth 206 trillion Loaves a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,369 Loaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Corgitopiaan politicians, nude art is becoming wildly popular, fat-shaming is now public policy, and some of the country's most famous photographers are animals. Crime is totally unknown. Corgitopiaa's national animal is the Corgi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, some of the country's most famous photographers are animals.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, fat-shaming is now public policy.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Corgitopiaan politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, Leader's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, shouting contests are an important part of government job interviews.
- : Following new legislation in Corgitopiaa, photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Volaworand, Erinor, Beepee, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Luddinlande, Hanguk-Nippon, Esfalsa, Quiescent, Jaxon, New Briantown, Farengeto, Rebel-topia, The National Corporation, Kringalia, Tsvetania, Anachronolandia, Aywhyou, Isokenzar, Towi Lamia, Spazzhole, Cuuldere, Aumeltopia, Saciu, Sandaoguo, Lambdaland, Sedunn, Whimichy, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Jehenna, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, PASTIR, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, North Catimestistrianes, Nankyoku Tairiku, Drugged Monkeys, Ostanasia, The Filippinas, Barabarom, Tsunamy, Xandev, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Sesteran, and 34 others.Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, USNE2018, Aveerya, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Staubsaugen, Phanama, Dasko, Westoc Kinness, North Prarie, Zaelith, Aurcania, Srevana, Upper Tyrconnel, Ketathinamiri Islands, Omiri, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, World United, Kopashu, Paranoia, Jennaterra, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, and Samogitija.