“You win with either raiders or defenders”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Zero
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Random Totem of Crazed Shaman is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning wolf population. The quiet, industrious population of 2.946 billion Crazed Shamans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 18.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Crazed Shamanian economy, worth 122 trillion totems a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 41,428 totems, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazed Shaman's national animal is the wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crazed Shaman relocated from West Pacific Islands to Artificial Solar System.
- : Crazed Shaman's influence in West Pacific Islands rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Crazed Shaman was endorsed by The Republic of ID 3.
- : Crazed Shaman was endorsed by The Unsound Methods of 3XH181T A.
- : Crazed Shaman was endorsed by The Protectorate of Cards of Eagles 5.
- : Crazed Shaman endorsed The Republic of Hum Cectraninese.
- : Crazed Shaman relocated from Artificial Solar System to West Pacific Islands.
- : Crazed Shaman was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Heaverian Guard Div 3.
- : Crazed Shaman endorsed The Dictatorship of Heaverian Guard Div 3.
- : Crazed Shaman endorsed The Republic of NO ROOLS.
Endorsements Received: None.