“Our destinies are tied to our collective liberation”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The Most Serene Republic of Creatrix is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 553 million Creatrixonians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberated Capital. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Creatrixian economy, worth 24.3 trillion utopian credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Cheese Exports. Average income is 43,958 utopian credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The revelation that people were sexist in the past is apparently front page news, the tragedy of the commons is being tested nationwide but everyone says it's somebody else's problem, tourists visit Creatrix to mass-moon Creatrixian politicians, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Creatrix's national animal is the goldfinch, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Creatrix was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, tourists visit Creatrix to mass-moon Creatrixian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, the tragedy of the commons is being tested nationwide but everyone says it's somebody else's problem.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, the revelation that people were sexist in the past is apparently front page news.
- : Following new legislation in Creatrix, rumor has it that Leader has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Creatrix endorsed The Community of Wispsent.
- : Creatrix endorsed The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Creatrix voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Creatrix voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
Endorsements Received: 52 » Dyl, Antinios, Super Awesome Fun Times, Grod Island, Socialist Great Picardy, Ephros, Silverfish37, Soviet Catgirls, Claiomha, Anarchocommunists of the World, Agatep, Nangka, Llorens, Rorlenland, Carolia Aurea, Fizzopolis, Transcommunist Republics, NeoXoleria, Argentigrad, Slackertown, Martilliopen, Zaratov, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Kaamapoori, Greater Kralltopia, Old Corus, Kongoland, Kawany, Republic of Braz, Yoodong, New Russsia, Helionyx, Eastern Botswana, Ezmwalia, Idontknowium, Ghillemear, Picuros, Revilluca, Los Estados Socialistas del Cono Sur, Henchikurin, New Volica, Shermani, Sincadenas, Wagrurg, Das Pardgulew, New Samon, Podria, Narodnya, Graywall, Roulantinia, and 2 others.Wispsent, and Jathuie.