“From Many, One”
Regional Influence: Newcomer
Location: The North Pacific
The Nomadic Peoples of Cremorrah is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.464 billion Cremorrahians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.0%.
The strong Cremorrahian economy, worth 60.1 trillion kronor a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 41,049 kronor, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 315,653 per year while the poor average 1,429, a ratio of 220 to 1.
Crime is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Cremorrah's national animal is the parrot, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cremorrah's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Cremorrah's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Cremorrah's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Cremorrah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry, Highest Crime Rates, Most Extensive Civil Rights, Greatest Rich-Poor Divides, and Most Extreme.
- : Cremorrah published "The Lost City of Cremorrah (Disenchantment)" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Cremorrah was founded in The North Pacific.