“Without Me, where would you be?” Lord-Ruler Iandrieon
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Dominion of Crud Grium is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Lord-Ruler Iandrieon with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 10.084 billion Crud Griumians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crudiar City. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Crud Griumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,643 trillion Griesses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 163,004 Griesses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Lord-Ruler Iandrieon is considering changing the Crud Griumian flag to one with more glitter, rumor has it that Lord-Ruler Iandrieon has won three lotteries in a row, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crud Grium's national animal is the Crudian Boar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Crud Grium, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Crud Grium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Crud Grium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Crud Grium, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Crud Grium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Crud Grium was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Crud Grium, rumor has it that Lord-Ruler Iandrieon has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Crud Grium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Crud Grium was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Crud Grium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Zavea, Farrakhan, The Pacific Caliphate, Unibot III, Rubian Empire, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Emeseses, Aqueira, Melon feud, Andromeda Islands, Doormat to the Lord, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Florin, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Aandruzognivia, Razorback, Nation of Urie, Arinteriswith, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Makdon, and Ulslur.