“Without Me, where would you be?” Lord-Ruler Iandrieon
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Dominion of Crud Grium is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Lord-Ruler Iandrieon with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and public floggings. The compassionate, cynical population of 9.611 billion Crud Griumians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crudiar City. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Crud Griumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,583 trillion Griesses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 164,740 Griesses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, treason is relative, unemployed mercenaries drift the country looking for new careers, and Lord-Ruler Iandrieon's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crud Grium's national animal is the Crudian Boar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crud Grium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Crud Grium was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Crud Grium was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Crud Grium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Crud Grium was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Crud Grium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Crud Grium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Crud Grium, Lord-Ruler Iandrieon's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Crud Grium was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Crud Grium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
Endorsements Received: 36 » Zavea, Farrakhan, The Pacific Caliphate, Unibot III, Rubian Empire, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Franluxin, Emeseses, Aqueira, Melon feud, Andromeda Islands, Doormat to the Lord, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, United Kraven, Zerentopia, Florin, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Aandruzognivia, Morover, Razorback, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Nakena, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.