“History! Read it and weep!” GSV Ethics Gradient
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The Leftist Assembly
|Leader||GSV Ethics Gradient|
The Holy Rainbow States of Culturists is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by GSV Ethics Gradient with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.239 billion Culturists hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Masaq'. The average income tax rate is 87.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Culturistian economy, worth 148 trillion Golden buttcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 119,504 Golden buttcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
If foreigners can hit a spittoon from five paces they get a free holiday to Culturists, citizens are strongly encouraged to breathe less so as to limit the carbon footprint, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, and the children of Culturists are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence. Crime is totally unknown. Culturists's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Bokononism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Culturists, the children of Culturists are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- : Following new legislation in Culturists, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Culturists was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Culturists, citizens are strongly encouraged to breathe less so as to limit the carbon footprint.
- : Following new legislation in Culturists, if foreigners can hit a spittoon from five paces they get a free holiday to Culturists.
- : Following new legislation in Culturists, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Culturists voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Culturists was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Culturists voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Culturists, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Thasse, United Zealandic, Kavagrad, Ephros, Llorens, Transcommunist Republics, Rorlenland, Aardvarkanistan, Illyrian States, Caspersland, Greylyn, Socialist Columbia, Commen Union, Riticyney, Revolutionary Chicago, Yilithandra, Korvias, North Amherst, Ghillemear, Earth Socialist Republics, Kongoland, Balt Riveria, Anarchocommunists of the World, Qalla, Jum Vland, Kawany, Northern Versailles, Wakan Tankana, Vilouki, Vlaingo, Kaihogarasu, Digitotuo, Gooseta, Tuka Cinero, Henchikurin, Nangka, Sincadenas, Ixamin, Midterra, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Libertasnia, Antinios, Idezvoya, Glayland, KITAY, United Socialist Republics of LAN, The Great Comrades of the Revolution, and 62 others.Chokrobook, Frogville, THE LIFTIST UNION, Vandensia, Socialist Great Picardy, Mexican Communists, Maisera, Caellus, Nepacton Murt, Masseillyia, Martilliopen, New Lonopolian Empire, Feiyan, Ataleshilbonia, The Gaturacia, Elovera, Roulantinia, HardBassSlavia, Depro, Biotopia, Sorwickshire, Sweitzer, The Pirotian Republic, Mavlina, Argentigrad, Ibatria, Carolia Aurea, Sohlio, Erna Vindtopia, Mavri Astro, Grod Island, Newsomland, Moonshadows, Ganjallia, Felix Holt, Ered Bors, Yahelia, Podria, Loudon, Kyrgyz-Kul, Sylvlakia, Kylivenia, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Drennicka, Evitavia, Fizzopolis, NeoXoleria, Rustbelt Union, Southern Violet Tribe of Port Dust, The Red Manifesto, New Wulban, New Russsia, Ephemeris, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Alans Land, Tervatia, Wodia, Armenasia, Femed Gaiss, Silverfish37, Nysa Hyades, and Philippine Marxist Government.