“Chillaxation, religion, happiness, and monopoly for all”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Conch Kingdom
|Animal||Cryogenian sea sponge|
The Emirate of Cyzixraqab is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and punitive income tax rates. The democratic, devout population of 478 million Cyzixriae have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Algodoņa Sanctuara. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Cyzixril economy, worth 22.6 trillion Cyzix Riyalpoundinarhams a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,335 Cyzix Riyalpoundinarhams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, deli patrons examine their roast beef for undetonated explosives, military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets, and pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cyzixraqab's national animal is the Cryogenian sea sponge, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyzixraqab was endorsed by The Immortal Oligarchy of The Third British Empire.
- : Cyzixraqab was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nova Briton.
- : Cyzixraqab was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Flamboyant Fanboys.
- : Following new legislation in Cyzixraqab, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Cyzixraqab voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Cyzixraqab, military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Cyzixraqab, deli patrons examine their roast beef for undetonated explosives.
- : Following new legislation in Cyzixraqab, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Following new legislation in Cyzixraqab, every microwave and toaster is being disassembled and probed by inspectors.
- : Following new legislation in Cyzixraqab, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Free Azell, Supero Omnia, Ciapore, Covida, Dyrland, Corrinnesia, Cikilfia, Lislandia, Socialist Platypus, Mudreuque, Kensaland, Balan Bar, Liberto-Ancapistan, Charville, Capibara Democratic Republic, Zuhayrian, Bohseon, Ostarossa, Isle of StJames, Gatorstan, Naraval, The International Workingman, The ThirdReich, El Blurkistan, Thuron, Cronaphe, Rex Omnia, Gwan, Primis Tenebris, Hal-Lija, LEEEthanica, Aelandi, KiYadiMundika, Pieistan, Nueva Rico, Ziroxeut, Atila, Etowahe, BarbieTingz, Synarchia, Ruotsaland, Cle Brait, Great Austronisian Empire, Vomvalyst, Nicobia, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Brustates, Wakaru, Creditopia, Oktadonia, and 16 others.Pervincia, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Swiss Hommousionopia, Duby, Libation Liberation, Ferranstra, Lucensia, Crionadh, Nuktuk, Orwal, Vivenxistan, Marchiaa, Plusquam verisimile est, Flamboyant Fanboys, Nova Briton, and The Third British Empire.