“May the Seas protect what we are”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Queen Demi Maria I|
The Royal State of Daarwyrth is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Queen Demi Maria I with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 4.594 billion Daarwyrthers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daarsted. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Daarwyrthian economy, worth 921 trillion krulders a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 200,536 krulders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Daarwyrth's national animal is the white whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Mareism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
- : Daarwyrth voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Libertanny".
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Borderlands of Greyveldt.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Aureole of Eslua.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Daarwyrth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Headquarters"".
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Dark Spangled Ornithocracy of Crowacia.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Republic of Taco Respublic.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Einswenn, Xunaan, Novian Republics, Uan aa Boa, Caer Neamh, Expandinia, Thrything, Terrabod, Fartsniffage, Forest Virginia, Verdant Haven, Deontologia, Lura, Bananaistan, The Cypher Nine, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Kepler-0085, Ruinenlust, Roless, Adezku, Window Land, Atsvea, Jutsa, Wizardonia, Effazio, Canaltia, The Black Forrest, Kawastyselir, Xaokova, Ziotah and Riverside, Unified Localities, Chilledsville, Hyon Delta, Love and Nature, Pen Blanityion, Kyratistani, Candlewhisper Archive, The Republic of Confertia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Alcantaria, Kannap, Cuillin, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Pythaga, Uniania Geeth, The Void Territories, Dasche, Eryndlynd, Caterasia, Tscharva, and 5 others.Taco Respublic, Crowacia, Bunkaiia, Eslua, and Greyveldt.