“Profectus et Perfectum” Kristoff Veladez
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: The United Federations
|Animal||Asdian Grey Wolf|
The Utopian Asdian Empire of Dabberwocky is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kristoff Veladez with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.354 billion Asdians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dabberwocky. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 89.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Dabberwockyian economy, worth 726 trillion Asdian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 216,690 Asdian Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.8 times as much as the poorest.
Libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère, the prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy, and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime is totally unknown. Dabberwocky's national animal is the Asdian Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Univerlism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, the prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
- : Dabberwocky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Dabberwocky lodged a message on the The United Federations Regional Message Board.
- : Dabberwocky was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Dabberwocky endorsed The Empire of The new empire of Bigboom.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense.
- : Following new legislation in Dabberwocky, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Sol and surrounding areas, Musta Monia, Blumeland, Colendia, Vivz, Fallen Vooperia city, BJMShaw, Bolshoy Syr, Aidviet Union, AnaalNathrakh, Zargard, Fjoortybert, The Almighty Space Dragons, Vooperian Paradise, Tropisca, Rescue Island, and The people of schlusselvile.